Sunday, April 17, 2011

Edy's Samoas Ice Cream

Image by Edy's

As you can tell, I was pretty devastated when I realized the Girl Scouts skipped my house this year. Every spring my cabinets are usually stocked with my two favorites, thin mints and samoas. Fortunately I got my thin mint fix with the Cupcake Corner's cupcake. How, I thought, would I ever satisfy my craving for samoas?

Edy's read my mind. Available for a limited time only, Edy's offers Girl Scouts Samoas ice cream. Samoas are out of this world, for those of you who aren't familiar, this cookie consists of caramel, coconut, and chocolate.

This limited edition item features Samoas cookie pieces and fudge swirls in caramel flavor ice cream. When I heard about this ice cream, I couldn't wait to try it out. I bought it from Stop and Shop in the Glen Cove shopping center on Old Country Road, after finding out the grocery stores on Seventh Street in Garden City don't stock this ice cream.

I love Samoas and ice cream and I couldn't think of a better combination. This ice cream is amazing and I recommend anyone who's a Samoas lover to try it out.

In addition to this ice cream, I'm pleased to know that Edy's also offers Thin Mint ice cream as well. I'll let you know if it's as much of a hit as the Samoas flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment